Elmstone Hardwicke, Cheltenham
Salary: Dependent on Experience
Journey is a leading hotel marketing agency, revolutionising the luxury hospitality and travel Industry through creativity, incomparable Industry knowledge and digital disruption. Working with the best luxury hotels and resorts in the world, empowering growth and increasing revenue through innovation, collaboration and technology solutions.
- Understanding of GIT version control (Bitbucket preferred)
- Experience using WordPress, particularly bespoke theme development
- Understanding of browser and device testing, debugging and utilising developer tools
- Experience working in teams of both front-end developers and developers from other disciplines to write maintainable and well documented code that is understood by other
- Experience using Adobe XD, Sketch, Invision
- As a Front End Developer, your main responsibility will be the production, revision and maintenance of websites.
- Fixing bugs in existing projects and refactoring and optimising existing code
- Documenting code so other designers can understand and contribute to it
- Meeting designers, developers and project staff for progress reports
- You will be able to demonstrate a clear passion for Development and champion and enthuse others of its value and importance to digital design, user experience (UX) and accessibility. Understand project and development plans and are able to clearly articulate roles, project goals, and timelines, and adhere to coding standards and design principles defined by the team and accurately employs our development tools.
- Occasionally building bespoke website functionality.