Elmstone Hardwicke, Cheltenham
Social Media Manager
Salary: Dependent on Experience
Journey is a global hospitality marketing leader. The company simplifies life for hoteliers by providing an integrated suite of services and products that significantly improve digital marketing performance for hotels and resorts all over the world. We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Social Media Manager to join the Content Team.
Through social media and digital channels, you will help hoteliers stay ahead of the competition, developing brand awareness, reaching new potential guests, generating inbound traffic and increasing bookings. From working on international clients’ Instagram stories and identifying top user-generated content, to creating cut-through messaging and working with influencers, this is a varied and exciting role for which the ability to create compelling content is essential.
- Plan and manage organic social media day-to-day activities. Ensure all accounts are updated and that messaging is timely and relevant
- Work closely with the Head of Social to deliver excellent social media marketing
- Be accountable for a selection of client social media accounts
- Understanding clients’ business goals and overall marketing plans in order to schedule social posts that will provide a return on investment
- Engage in regular client communications in order to receive briefs for social scheduling and become the client’s key contact
- Manage client expectations and present social reports to clients in quarterly meetings
- Track and monitor the effectiveness of social media marketing and report on success
- Work with the Digital Marketing Team on paid social strategies when needed
- Support client success and sales teams with social media reports, idea generation and information as required
- Ensure all content produced matches the tone and style of each client
- Stay ahead of the game, creating new and innovative techniques to improve Journey’s social offering and researching industry-leading practices and trends