Elmstone Hardwicke, Cheltenham
Salary: Dependent on Experience
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Revenue Manager to join the Revenue Team.
Journey works with luxury hotels to increase their direct revenue through an extensive portfolio of services and products (from digital marketing, revenue programmes, booking engines to gift vouchers). We work with some incredible and exciting properties around the world.
The ideal person for the job will be a proactive problem solver with exceptional communication skills and meticulous attention to detail. He/She will be tenacious, intuitive and driven to support the Journey’s founding entrepreneur throug seamless & dynamic organisation.
The ideal candidate will be a strategic thinker with great experience working on global campaigns across a varied portfolio of clients. You will have a strong understanding of how international markets work and operate and be across lifestyle, beauty and fashion brands.
- 2 - 4 years of hands-on Hotel Revenue Management experience.
- Perform competitive benchmark studies and follow market trends.
- Create and develop pricing strategies in conjunction with the individuality of each hotel.
- Analyze overall monthly hotel performance and provide a summary report with recommendations to improve long term strategies.
- Provide a weekly dynamic forecast of expected results, variances and budget comparisons.