Elmstone Hardwicke, Cheltenham
Salary: Dependent on Experience
As a Project Manager you will be directly responsible for Website production and delivery. You will deliver this through - successful website delivery, managing client’s expectations throughout project lifecycle, using in-house scheduling system to ensure production stages are met, driving the project forward internally with strong and clear communications.
Management of projects end-to-end.
Leading internal project meetings and managing department actions to ensure project is running smoothly and to brief.
Regularly sharing risk, status updates and project changes with internal stakeholders & client.
Providing quotes for client changes, and managing the project plan accordingly.
Managing all projects through the in-house scheduling system including creating task details to form briefs for each department.
Qualifications & Experience
- A background working within the hospitality sector would be desirable.
- Experience in digital project management.
- A Multi-tasker with ability to juggle many projects.
- Proven experience of effectively managing large-scale projects from brief through to delivery.
- Agency experience with strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Experience of having worked with project management scheduling systems.