Elmstone Hardwicke, Cheltenham
Front of House & Office Manager Maternity Cover
Salary: Dependent on Experience
We have an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic and confident individual to join the team as the Front of House & Office Manager maternity cover. With a positive ‘can do’ attitude, we’re looking for someone with great hospitality skills to be the first point of contact for our guests, look after the office and get stuck into project support. The role can start anytime soon and runs until early October with potential ongoing opportunities within the business.
You will be responsible for Office Management including maintenance & stock levels, Hosting and catering for clients and visitors, Health & Safety, Wellbeing, Internal and External Events, Budget Management.
- Stock management (Kitchen, Cleaning, Stationery, Equipment, Furniture)
- Environment (creating inspiring workplace managing music, design, interior, events)
- Meeting room preparation (daily checks, environment feedback, checklists, debriefs)
- Mental Health and Wellbeing (Champion the Wellbeing initiative across the business. Use creativity to engage the team and promote wellbeing in the workplace)
- HR, IT & EA support including support for the CEO for ad hoc jobs and and fulfill office requests (In town, travel, post)
- Budget Management & Travel including coordinating travel for team (via Flightcentre)
Qualifications & Experience
- Administration (Desirable but not essential)A background working within the hospitality sector or software industry with a great understanding of the hospitality sector
- Be a personable, empathetic, self- aware, accountable, problem-solving, positive individual willing to take on new challenges and experiences