Elmstone Hardwicke, Cheltenham
Client Success Executive
Salary: Dependent on Experience
Journey is a leading hotel marketing agency, revolutionising the luxury hospitality and travel Industry through creativity, incomparable Industry knowledge and digital disruption. Working with the best luxury hotels and resorts in the world, empowering growth and increasing revenue through innovation, collaboration and technology solutions.
Qualifications & Experience
- Client or customer facing experience.
- IT (ideally Mac) - savvy
- Knowledge or experience of hotels, marketing or technology a great advantage.
Key skills and behaviours
- Work alongside Client Success Manager(s) to help manage client happiness and ongoing relationship success
- Support CSM by inputting all tasks and briefs into scheduling system and ensuring these are delivered to the CSM and clients on time and to brief
- To create comprehensive briefs for each task added to scheduling system
- To ensure all work scheduled in is within the allocated resource allowed and managing this on a day-to-day basis with the agency Traffic Manager
- Creation of weekly status reports for all key client accounts
- Assisting CSM to take notes in both client and internal meetings
- Helping the CSM to keep client account data up to date across relevant Journey systems
- Joining monthly/quarterly client calls and face to face meetings
- Assisting the team with minor website content management amends e.g. changing images
- Planning of client promotional activity; working with the team and CSM to deliver these
- Developing knowledge of digital marketing and the hospitality industry