Suitcase™: Digital Asset Management Made Easy
Tuesday 5th September 2017
We understand how difficult it can be to keep on top of all your digital assets, particularly if multiple departments need access to them. This is why we have created Suitcase™, our very own digital asset management system.
What is Suitcase™?
Suitcase™ helps hotels manage and organise all of their photography and digital assets providing anytime, anywhere access to all digital media from one centralised and easy-to-use portal.
With Suitcase, hotels can:
- Streamline content creation
- Manage large collections of images, videos, or documents
- Quickly find and organise digital media from one location
- No more “I’m looking for the image of the lady in the red hat” within the 2000 assets you have. Our search functionality does the hard work for you
- Save money
- Eliminate all those extra fees and unnecessary investment managing your folders and teams
- Customise access, control, and features
- With Suitcase™ you are completely in control of your assets
- Upload directly from your mobile device on the go or amend files quickly from your computer
- Be informed of asset usage
- User-friendly tracking for how your assets are being managed
- Rights management
- Take the worry away about copyright infringement and avoid hefty fines. Label with copyright information and control contact information
What files can Suitcase™ handle?
Suitcase™ supports an extensive number of file types for your images, artwork, videos, audio, and documents – from Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator files, to PDFs and word documents. These files include:
- . png
Can I share files outside of Suitcase™?
Of course. Lightboxes can be created to allow Suitcase™ users to share collections of files both with users and externally. It’s really simple! You’ll be able to add files to a Lightbox and generate a URL with which the collection can be shared with whoever you like. An expiry date can also be added to the Lightbox if you’d like the files to be available for a limited time.
If you want to find out more about Suitcase™, please contact Julian, our Commercial & Partnerships Director.