Senior Digital Copywriter
Date Published: 25:02:2022
- Journey HQ, Cheltenham
- Flexi Time - 37.5hrs PW
- Reports To
- Director of Client Success
We drive direct business for hoteliers through end-to-end guest acquisition and online conversion. We partner with luxury hotels and resorts to increase their online revenue and maximise profits through a unique blend of digital expertise, industry insight and custom-built technology.
What You'll Do
- Write copy for client website projects, paid media promotions, e-commerce platforms and any other collateral required to meet the objectives of both Journey and the client
- Utilise analytics and reporting platforms to analyse content performance to improve future campaigns based on findings
- Participate in regular marketing meetings to discuss data findings and to communicate updated content strategies with other departments in the company
- Manage relationships and collaborate with clients regarding website and digital content
- Work closely with the Web Development and Design Teams to produce high quality websites
- Manage communications between the Content Team and Digital Marketing Team to produce successful digital promotions
- Engage in regular research to provide development strategies that offer new and improved ideas to benefit client content and the copy the Content Team provides
- Create and upload content to client websites when necessary
- Ensure all content produced matches the tone and style of each client
- Stay up to date with organic SEO updates and ensure all content produced meets recent guidelines
- Proofread client and internal content
What You'll Bring
We’re a collective of disruptive thinkers, digital specialists and tech pioneers. But above all, we’re a family. We win together, and lose together. And we pride ourselves on our ethos of culture first, capability second. So we’re looking for someone that yes has the skills, but also has our back, like we’ll have yours.
- Strong people skills and commercially minded.
- Great communication skills and diligence
- Fast learner, accountable and ambitious.
- Passionate about detail, data and order. Bent on creating processes and systems.
- Ability to work under your own initiative in a highly pressured environment.
- Good listening skills and the ability to anticipate business needs.
- Able to develop relationships with 3rd parties and the hotel teams.
- Strong level of motivation, determination and commitment.
- 1-2yr Client or customer facing experience.
- IT (ideally Mac) - savvy.
- Knowledge or experience of luxury hotels, marketing and technology a great advantage
What You'll Get
Success is a mutual game, which is why we invest heavily in our team. We believe in true partnerships that reward equally, so in return for working with us to achieve our ambitious goals, we offer a suite of perks to complement a competitive salary, including flexible working, personal development initiatives and much more…
Does this sound like somewhere you will thrive?
We look forward to hearing from you soon.