Senior Client Success Executive
Date Published: 01:12:2022
- Client Success
- Journey HQ, Cheltenham
- Flexi Time - 37.5hrs PW
- Reports To
- Client Success Director
As a core part of the Client Success Team you will manage key luxury hotel accounts, supporting and developing their digital marketing programmes, website maintenance and success of the products they have with us.
What You'll Do
- Work alongside Client Success Director to develop and manage client happiness and ongoing relationship success
- Support Client Success Executives to ensure all client tasks are briefed in correctly and delivered to the client on time
- Approving all completed tasks before these are sent to the client
- Create comprehensive promotional campaign briefs
- Checking of weekly status reports for all key client accounts
- Lead client calls and face to face meetings
- Ensure all client account data up to date across relevant Journey systems
- Planning of client promotional activity; working with the wider team to deliver these
- Assisting the Group Client Success Director with putting new policies or procedures in place to ensure we work as efficiently as possible
- Proactively reaching out to clients with new ideas and activity in line with key calendar events e.g. Valentine’s, Mother’s Day, Black Friday etc.
- Sharing and demonstrating knowledge of digital marketing and the hospitality industry with wider team
- Have a solid understanding of all Journey products and services to effectively discuss these with clients
- Understanding of performance results across the products and services that clients have with us to drive success and achieve results that we’ve agreed with clients
What You'll Bring
We’re a collective of disruptive thinkers, digital specialists and tech pioneers. But above all, we’re a family. We win together, and lose together. And we pride ourselves on our ethos of culture first, capability second.
- Strong people and communication skills. Commercially minded.
- Fast learner, accountable and ambitious.
- Passionate about detail, data and order. Bent on improving processes and systems.
- Ability to work under your own initiative in a highly pressured environment.
- Driven to be an expert in our industry and be ahead of our competitors.
- 5yr+ Client or customer facing experience and account management
- Digital marketing foundation knowledge
- IT (ideally Mac) - savvy
- Knowledge or experience of hotels, marketing or technology an advantage
What You'll Get
Success is a mutual game, which is why we invest heavily in our team. We believe in true partnerships that reward equally, so in return for working with us to achieve our ambitious goals, we offer a suite of perks to complement a competitive salary, including flexible working, personal development initiatives and much more…
Does this sound like somewhere you will thrive?
We look forward to hearing from you soon.