Digital Project Manager
Date Published: 01:12:2022
- Onsite for 2 weeks onboarding and >2 days in HQ ongoing (Cheltenham)
- 37.5 hours / week (flexible working Monday-Friday)
- Reports To
- Digital Delivery Director
Managing key luxury hotel website projects end to end, ensuring the websites are delivered on time to budget and achieve the clients goals and objectives.
What You Do: key responsibilities which may include:
- Provide end-to-end project management
- Brief writing and task management
- Manage the day-to-day project activities and resources and chairs the project management team meetings
- Scope project requirements and suggested budgets
- Develop a detailed project plan and monitor progress
- Liaising and updating stakeholders (both internally and externally) on the status of projects
- Collaborate with internal teams to design, develop and implement digital projects
- Deliver projects on time and on budget ensuring quality standards are met
- Communicate with the relevant teams and ensure all members are on board with delegated tasks and deliverables
- Provide status reporting regarding project milestones, deliverable, dependencies, risks and issues, communicating across leadership
- Assisting the Head of Website Delivery with putting new processes in place to ensure we work as efficiently as possible
- Build and maintain client relationships
- Lead project meetings (both internal and external)
- QA all project deliverables
- Assess and evaluate project success
Personal Abilities and Qualities
- Excellent communication skills
- Planning and organisation
- Influencing and relationship building
- Flexibility and adaptability to change and re-prioitisation
- Proven track record of supplier/customer management
- Delivering results
- Initiative and problem solving
- IT-literacy skills
A recognised qualification in project management (e.g. APM, PRINCE2, Scrum) is desirable
What You Bring
We’re a collective of disruptive thinkers, digital specialists and tech pioneers. But above all, we’re a family. We win together, and lose together. And we pride ourselves on our ethos of culture first, capability second.
- Strong people and communication skills. Commercially minded.
- Fast learner, accountable and ambitious.
- Passionate about detail, quality and order. Bent on improving processes and systems.
- Ability to work under your own initiative in a highly pressured environment.
- Driven to be an expert in our industry and be ahead of our competitors.
Does this sound like a place where you will thrive - if so please apply now.