Product Support Specialist
Date Published: 25:02:2022
- Journey HQ, Cheltenham
- Flexi Time - 37.5hrs PW
- Reports To
- Commercial Director
We drive direct business for hoteliers through end-to-end guest acquisition and online conversion. We partner with luxury hotels and resorts to increase their online revenue and maximise profits through a unique blend of digital expertise, industry insight and custom-built technology.
What You'll Do
- You will be responsible for providing first line customer support and improving the customer experience for our industry leading tech product solutions for luxury hotels, ensuring our clients have the best possible experience and guidance for our eCommerce platforms.
- Provide first line support and facilitate resolutions for our clients predominantly through email and telephone communication
- Responsible for providing quality customer support services through online channels and taking inbound calls to satisfy customer needs
- Primary communicator for clients for any and all support requests and queries
- Provide guidance to clients for fulfilment needs through knowledge of product and collaboration with our fulfilment centre
- Manage escalations from clients in a timely and appropriate manner and ownership of the client communication
- Demonstrate how to use areas of the product to clients via one on one training, while carefully managing customers' expectation of the product and service involved
- Manage the technical, clerical and administrative duties to support the onboarding and development of all products
- Collaborate with product support and client success teams to improve knowledge base to encourage self serve
- Create SOPs and videos to aid their team and clients across all technical products
- Report feedback from clients
- Proactively investigate platforms to identify any local or global issues
- Continually develop knowledge and understanding of Journey products and clients to deliver effective and efficient support
- Identify upsell opportunities for all Journey products
- Handle overflow work and duties from Products Managers when necessary
- To ensure that the highest level of quality customer care is delivered and all problems or incidences are reported and highlighted
- Provide feedback to Product team on functionality and usability and feature requests
What You'll Bring
- 1-2 years of experience in a software support, account executive or training role.
- Experience working in the Hotel/Spa industry or using software applications from the industry would be advantageous.
- Good written english and verbal communication skills.
- Logical with an enquiring mind; keen to get to the bottom of issues and provide troubleshooting support for the development team where necessary.
- Process oriented; following our processes, and providing input on how they can be improved.
- Comfortable working in a high paced, deadline driven environment.
- An eagerness to excel; A conscientious worker who takes pride in the team’s work.
- Enjoys building client relationships and helping them to realise the potential of our software in their business.
We’re a collective of disruptive thinkers, digital specialists and tech pioneers. But above all, we’re a family. We win together, and lose together. And we pride ourselves on our ethos of culture first, capability second. So we’re looking for someone that yes has the skills, but also has our back, like we’ll have yours.
- Strong people skills and commercially minded.
- Great communication skills and diligence
- Fast learner, accountable and ambitious.
- Passionate about detail, data and order. Bent on creating processes and systems.
- Ability to work under your own initiative in a highly pressured environment.
- Good listening skills and the ability to anticipate business needs.
- Able to develop relationships with 3rd parties and the hotel teams.
- Strong level of motivation, determination and commitment.
- IT (ideally Mac) - savvy.
- Knowledge or experience of luxury hotels, marketing and technology a great advantage
What You'll Get
Success is a mutual game, which is why we invest heavily in our team. We believe in true partnerships that reward equally, so in return for working with us to achieve our ambitious goals, we offer a suite of perks to complement a competitive salary, including flexible working, personal development initiatives and much more…
Does this sound like somewhere you will thrive?
We look forward to hearing from you soon.