Product Onboarding Executive
Date Published: 05:05:2022
- Product Support
- Journey HQ, Cheltenham
- Flexi Time - 37.5hrs PW
- Reports To
- Commercial Director - onejourney
We drive direct business for hoteliers through end-to-end guest acquisition and online conversion. We partner with luxury hotels and resorts to increase their online revenue and maximise profits through a unique blend of digital expertise, industry insight and custom-built technology.
What You'll Do
- Manage multiple concurrent onboarding projects across multiple technical products
- Demonstrate how to use areas of the product to clients via one on one training, while carefully managing customers expectation of the product and service involved
- Manage the technical, clerical and administrative duties to support the onboarding and development of all products
- Provide aftercare to customer following Go-Live of project
- Collaborate with product support and client success teams to improve knowledge base to encourage self serve
- Create SOPs and videos to aid their team and clients across all technical products
- Report feedback from clients
- Manage escalations from clients in a timely and appropriate manner and ownership of the client communication
- Proactively investigate platforms to identify any local or global issues
- Continually develop knowledge and understanding of Journey products and clients to deliver effective and efficient support
- Identify upsell opportunities for all Journey products
- Handle overflow work and duties from Products Managers when necessary
- To ensure that the highest level of quality customer care is delivered and all problems or incidences are managed, reported and highlighted
- Provide feedback to Product team on functionality and useability and feature requests
- Provide guidance to clients for fulfilment needs through knowledge of product and collaboration with our fulfilment centre
- Assist when required with first line support and facilitate resolutions for our clients predominantly through email and telephone communication
What You'll Bring
We’re a collective of disruptive thinkers, digital specialists and tech pioneers. But above all, we’re a family. We win together, and lose together. And we pride ourselves on our ethos of culture first, capability second. So we’re looking for someone that yes has the skills, but also has our back, like we’ll have yours.
- Strong people skills and commercially minded.
- Great communication skills and diligence
- Fast learner, accountable and ambitious.
- Passionate about detail, data and order. Bent on creating processes and systems.
- Ability to work under your own initiative in a highly pressured environment.
- Good listening skills and the ability to anticipate business needs.
- Able to develop relationships with 3rd parties and the hotel teams.
- Strong level of motivation, determination and commitment.
- Excellent organisation and multi-task management skills
- 1-2yr Client or customer facing experience.
- IT (ideally Mac) - competent
- Knowledge or experience of hotels, marketing and technology a great advantage
What You'll Get
Success is a mutual game, which is why we invest heavily in our team. We believe in true partnerships that reward equally, so in return for working with us to achieve our ambitious goals, we offer a suite of perks to complement a competitive salary, including flexible working, personal development initiatives and much more…
Does this sound like somewhere you will thrive?
We look forward to hearing from you soon.