Paid Media Specialist
Date Published: 04:06:2021
- Journey HQ, Cheltenham
- Flexi Time - 37.5hrs PW
- Reports To
- Acquisition Director
We’re on the lookout for a paid media & digital marketing specialist with agency experience and used to managing multiple client accounts. From Google Analytics to Google Ads, you’ll be competent in the Google suite of platforms as well as setting up campaigns and target audiences within Facebook Business Manager.
Well versed in all things digital marketing, you’ll have the digital skills needed to manage and optimise accounts daily to meet the client goals and objectives focussing on Google Ads & Facebook Business Manager as a priority.
As the global leader in hospitality e-commerce, your responsibility as a paid media & digital marketing specialist here at Journey will be to ensure we’re maximising the very latest techniques and optimisations across all available platforms for our clients & partners.
What You'll Do
Revolutionising the hospitality and travel industry is no easy feat, and one we can’t tackle alone, which is why we’re on the lookout for someone that oozes ambition, brings a wealth of insight and understanding, takes risks, challenges norms, and doesn't blink at the graft.
If you live and breathe all things digital marketing, and are confident in challenging the status quo, you're in the right place…
- Google Analytics set up and tracking
- Google Search Console set up
- Write onsite optimisation and page titles for new websites to benefit Organic search
- Google Tag Manager set up and tracking
- Google Ads management
- Create ads within the platform across both the display and search networks
- Facebook pixel setup and conversion tracking
- Build out campaigns within Facebook Business Manager to suit both Facebook and Instagram
What You'll Bring
We’re a collective of disruptive thinkers, digital specialists and tech pioneers. But above all, we’re a family. We win together, and lose together. And we pride ourselves on our ethos of culture first, capability second. So we’re looking for someone that yes has the skills, but also has our back, like we’ll have yours.
- 1+ Years agency experience
- An obsessive attention to detail, and a meticulous dedication to delivery.
- Solve challenges, set goals and maintain priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Curiosity, a solid point-of-view, and confidence to challenge and inspire.
What You'll Get
Success is a mutual game, which is why we invest heavily in our team. We believe in true partnerships that reward equally, so in return for your digital expertise, we offer a suite of perks to complement a benchmarked salary, including flexible working, personal development initiatives and much more…
- Money. [DOE]
- Personal development plan.
- Flexitime and WFH Fridays.
- 23 days holiday per year, + bank holidays and your birthday off too.
- 2 duvet days per year.
- Pension plan.
- Xmas and summer parties.
- Lunch & Learn sessions, + industry training resources.
- Amazing clients to work with.
- Snacks to keep you going, and things to drink.
- A team that works hard, has fun and loves a challenge.
- And a pub over the road!