New Business & CRM Executive
Date Published: 30:07:2021
- New Business
- Journey HQ, Cheltenham
- Flexi Time - 37.5hrs PW
- Reports To
- Commercial Director
We drive direct business for hoteliers through end-to-end guest acquisition and online conversion. We partner with luxury hotels and resorts to increase their online revenue and maximise profits through a unique blend of digital expertise, industry insight and custom-built technology.
What You'll Do
A fanatical organiser with a keen eye for detail, you’ll work within the new business team at Journey, being the pivot of all new business data, opportunities, leads management and bossing our CRM platform whilst staying on top of industry news.
- To build and expand strong and high value new business opportunities through research, database management and high impact communications.
- Develop network to generate relevant leads and for direct introductions.
- Management of the CRM database and reporting for the New Business team
- To proactively manage and develop all new opportunities relevant to the brand portfolio of services and products and build the pipeline of potential clients.
- To manage all administration, task allocation and data segmentation of the lead management system (Accelo).
- Proactively lead on targeted email campaigns and marketing opportunities.
- Tracking conversion rates, reporting on best lead feeds and proactively using this data to identify new opportunities.
- Manage the business’s sales and presentation tools, collateral management and proposal templates.
- Ensure the business is continuously updated on hospitality trends and news.
Analytical and technical
- To understand all Journey’s products and services in order to successfully introduce these to clients
- To report to the Commercial Director on a monthly basis on the performance of your leads
- To ensure that all opportunities and sales are logged accurately
- To ensure that all opportunity details and other information is up-to-date
- To ensure your knowledge of the hospitality industry is kept up-to-date and relevant
What You'll Bring
We’re a collective of disruptive thinkers, digital specialists and tech pioneers. But above all, we’re a family. We win together, and lose together. And we pride ourselves on our ethos of culture first, capability second. So we’re looking for someone that yes has the skills, but also has our back, like we’ll have yours.
- Strong people skills and commercially minded.
- Great communication skills and diligence
- Fast learner, accountable and ambitious.
- Passionate about detail, data and order. Bent on creating processes and systems.
- Ability to work under your own initiative in a highly pressured environment.
- Good listening skills and the ability to anticipate business needs.
- Able to develop relationships with 3rd parties and the hotel teams.
- Strong level of motivation, determination and commitment.
- 1-2yr Client or customer facing experience.
- IT (ideally Mac) - savvy. Accelo experience is a brucey bonus.
- Knowledge or experience of hotels, marketing or technology a great advantage
What You'll Get
Success is a mutual game, which is why we invest heavily in our team. We believe in true partnerships that reward equally, so in return for your content craftsmanship, we offer a suite of perks to complement a benchmarked salary, including flexible working, personal development initiatives and much more…
- Money. [DOE]
- Perkbox & Journey travel club
- Flexitime and WFH Fridays.
- 23 days holiday per year, + bank holidays and your birthday off too.
- 2 duvet days per year.
- Pension plan.
- Xmas and summer parties.
- Lunch & Learn sessions, + industry training resources.
- Amazing clients to work with.
- Snacks to keep you going, and things to drink.
- A team that works hard, has fun and loves a challenge.
- And a pub over the road
Does this sound like somewhere you will thrive?
We look forward to hearing from you soon.