Date Published: 25:11:2022
- Hybrid working: remote / Cheltenham HQ
- 37.5 hours / week, office-based
- Reports To
- Marketing Director
We are looking for an experienced marketing superstar to join our expanding B2B marketing team. A strategic and creative thinker who will help us scale our acquisition
efforts, strengthen our retention rate and build a strong brand within the luxury hospitality industry. The role requires a broad mix of marketing skills.
What You’ll Do
● Assist the Marketing Director on the marketing and communication strategy for the
organisation’s products and services
● Manage the brand identity and execution across business communications
● Manage and execute the marketing calendar of activity from briefing through to
● Work collaboratively with the sales team to review pipeline growth, resolve challenges and
present possible solutions and support
● Develop and manage tools and materials to enable the sales team to function effectively
and grow target market share
● Create content and narratives for the target market across channels including Website,
Email, Social, PR, Events, Account Based Marketing and Video
● Assist in building a customer contact strategy from onboarding through to loyalty
increasing relevance and driving product cross-sells
● Manage the company’s social platforms
● Manage agency partner relationships for effective delivery
● Maximise Partnership Marketing opportunities for brand and commercial growth
● Prepare and present statistical information from internal data and industry reports for key
insights and trend analysis
● Oversee and manage internal communications including Social and Email
● Oversee the operation of the company’s websites and provide analytic reviews
● Manage creative team workflow
● Budget management
What You Have - Technical Ability
● 4+ years experience in Marketing
● Experience in lead generation content and social media campaigns
● Experience in insight and data analysis for storytelling
● Experience in Hospitality or Software industries desired
What You’ll Bring
We’re a collective of disruptive thinkers, digital specialists and tech pioneers. But above all, we’re a family. We win together and lose together. And we pride ourselves on our ethos of
culture first, capability second.
● Self-driven and proactive in bringing new ideas to the table.
● Commercially minded.
● Creative thinker.
● Strong people and communication skills.
● Fast learner, accountable and ambitious.
● Passionate about detail, data and order. Bent on improving processes and systems.
● Ability to work under your own initiative in a highly pressured environment.
● Driven to be an expert in our industry and be ahead of our competitors.
What You'll Get
Success is a mutual game, which is why we invest heavily in our team. We believe in true partnerships that reward equally, so in return for working with us to achieve our ambitious goals, we offer a suite of perks to complement a competitive salary, including flexible working, personal development initiatives and much more…
Does this sound like somewhere you will thrive?
We look forward to hearing from you soon.