Date Published: 11:05:2021
- Journey HQ, Cheltenham
- Flexi Time - 37.5hrs PW
- Reports To
- Marketing Director
We’re on the lookout for a brilliant content creator, multimedia guru, and digital channel expert, who thrives on planning and delivering incredible online content and wants to add value in an agency environment, someone who loves what they do and wants to do what they love: crafting innovative, thought-provoking content.
Well versed in copywriting, you’ll have a good understanding of B2B marketing, strong social media skills and a keen eye for detail to walk the walk in a fast paced environment, with a passion for your craft that inspires others around you.
As the global leader in hospitality e-commerce, your responsibility as content creator here at Journey will be bringing our marketing to life online, through your passion for straight-talking copy and expert multimedia execution to produce content that engages and creates brand affinity with the luxury hotel audience.
What You'll Do
Revolutionising the hospitality and travel industry is no easy feat, and one we can’t tackle alone, which is why we’re on the lookout for someone that oozes ambition, brings a wealth of insight and understanding, takes risks, challenges norms, and doesn't blink at the graft.
If you live and breathe all things marketing, and are confident challenging the status quo, you're in the right place...
- As our Content Creator you will own all our editorial and social output.
- You will work with the Marketing Director on creating and delivering conversational content, executed in our brand’s tone of voice and personality, across all our company communications. With a focus on Copywriting and Video content, you will enhance the online experience on the website, in email communications and on our social media channels.
Specifically, you will:
- Work alongside the Marketing Director to set up a content calendar and work on an overall video content plan.
- Plan, create and produce written and video content across all digital and social channels for Journey Hospitality ensuring a mix that feels confident, thought provoking and on-brand.
- Develop a mix of content that builds the profile and awareness of Journey.
- Get hands-on with creating and editing copy, producing and co-ordinating any video and photography requirements for websites, social media platforms, email newsletters, blogs, interview scripts / questions, white papers and any other collateral that meets the aims and objectives of our marketing communication.
- Manage content across social media channels for Journey Hospitality, including Facebook, Instagram and Twitter & LinkedIn inline with Marketing Objectives
- Work with internal teams to plan, create and continually improve our content with relevant and new ideas.
What You'll Bring
We’re a collective of disruptive thinkers, digital specialists and tech pioneers. But above all, we’re a family. We win together, and lose together. And we pride ourselves on our ethos of culture first, capability second.
So we’re looking for someone that yes has the skills, but also has our back, like we’ll have yours.
- Good, creative and confident writer, high attention to detail in correct spelling and punctuation A creative and confident wordsmith. A grammar and spelling pundit.
- Ability to create, plan and prioritise, be flexible, be self-motivated, multi-task, and adaptable. An agile thinking performer, able to innovate, self manage and collaborate
- A positive, problem-solving attitude, enthusiasm, and the ability to drive creativity.
- Degree (or similar) in Journalism would be ideal
- Videography, photography experience a bonus
- B2B content experience preferred.
What You'll Get
Success is a mutual game, which is why we invest heavily in our team. We believe in true partnerships that reward equally, so in return for your content craftsmanship, we offer a suite of perks to complement a benchmarked salary, including flexible working, personal development initiatives and much more…
- Money. [DOE]
- Personal development plan.
- Flexitime and WFH Fridays.
- 23 days holiday per year, + bank holidays and your birthday off too.
- 2 duvet days per year.
- Pension plan.
- Xmas and summer parties.
- Lunch & Learn sessions, + industry training resources.
- Amazing clients to work with.
- Snacks to keep you going, and things to drink.
- A team that works hard, has fun and loves a challenge.
- And a pub over the road!